Color changing Value

I explain the Situation:
I have a Color3Value and i want a script that makes the Value chaning the Colors permanent.
Just like this Script, it makes a Part change the Color but i don’t want it for a Part i want it for my Color3Value and thats my Problem

wait(0.5) 

while true do 

wait(0.5) 
game:GetService('TweenService'):Create(
   script.Parent,TweenInfo.new(1,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear,Enum.EasingDirection.InOut),
{Color = Color3.fromRGB(255, 0, 0)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

script.Parent,TweenInfo.new(1,Enum.EasingStyle.Linear,Enum.EasingDirection.InOut),
{Color = Color3.fromRGB(255, 155, 0)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

{Color = Color3.fromRGB(255, 255, 0)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

{Color = Color3.fromRGB(0, 255, 0)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

{Color = Color3.fromRGB(0, 255, 255)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

{Color = Color3.fromRGB(0, 155, 255)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

{Color = Color3.fromRGB(255, 0, 255)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

{Color = Color3.fromRGB(255, 0, 155)}):Play() 
wait(0.5)

end 

I hope someone can help me

2 ways you can do this. Either put this script inside the color value, or make a reference to it and use that. Here is how:

First you reference your color value (this might be different for you)

local myColorValue = workspace.ColorValue

and then replace the first parameter inside each tween with the new variable you just made.
You have to change it from this:

game:GetService('TweenService'):Create(script.Parent,...)

To this:

game:GetService('TweenService'):Create(myColorValue ,...)

Please keep in mind that the (…) is the rest of the parameters that are written. I didn’t write them here as to keep this clean and simple, but be sure to not add the (…) when adjusting your script!

(why am i even writing this, you probably dont even need this after 8 months :skull:)

Hey i saw it and i appreciate your help now but its a bit late😂
I already deleted the game where i needed it.

But still thank you and taking your time to help me👍🏻
Have a Nice day