Color & Lighting Feedback

Maybe try Color = Brown, Decay = Light Grey?

1 Like

I think the decay dominates more than the brown, the brown makes it seem black.
Also- shouldn’t we be focusing on the lighting settings instead of the atmosphere? cause it has to be a mixture of both, right? :thinking:

From my knowledge, atmosphere is the new FogEnd from pre-2020, I think you got the lighting correct though

1 Like

My lighting is pure black, there’s almost no tints of brown or orange, which I’m aiming for.

Lighting is confusing… I swear, Idk what to do.

How to make your lighting more realistic in shadowmap - Resources / Community Tutorials - Roblox Developer Forum
This might help, I know its for shadowmap but from my experience it works in Future aswell

1 Like

I did change a bit of colors, added color correction, and it looks more brownish, but still, I can’t find what I want… :thinking:

Now that I’m comparing the 2… I think he didn’t use a lot of Haze, his background seems as if it was an actual sky.

That definitely seems closer to the youtuber’s result, maybe reduce haze increase density?

1 Like

I changed the colors a bit, the background looks similar to the YouTuber’s one. I also changed the pillar’s colors, and I believe the lighting from the sun has to be more orange-ish.

The color’s material don’t look exactly like his though…

I’d say the atmosphere is correct, maybe try a lighter shade on the pillars?

1 Like

I just changed it to a few pillars.

Something still doesn’t feel right, his fog like atmosphere is more further away than closer…
Edit: I think I fixed it

Maybe try different camera angles + change skybox, I think you’re on the right track

1 Like

I do want to have the color that he has for his pillar and that door.

I think I’m getting there, but not really…

I changed the light position so that you can see more shadows… and I kind of like it like this, though I feel like there’s something missing…

EDIT: yeah I still can’t find that color that he has…

1 Like

All I can say is keep trying to experiment, personally I think you’ve got it

1 Like

Indeed. I found it :smiley: