Color problem in blender to roblox studio, please help!

Im not sure where this goes since this is building/modeling, but Im having troubles with color. I have just created a scene for an upcoming game that im working on in blender and when ive done models in the past I usually used texture and shading. But since this scene had more in it, I decided to use the colors given through blender. I did not know, however, that the colors did not correspond when moved from blender to roblox studios. I have tried many different ways (Including texture baking) but I wanted to know if there is an easier way to fix this/ export it into blender.

i think the mesh with that color is duplicated

You can’t use blender materials in game engines. It’s not possible, unless you do a bunch of separating and colouring in Studio.

You can use image texture. maybe this will solve your problem

Realise roblox will ruin your assets made in 3rd-party software.

As @batin1597 said, maybe use textures to achieve your desired effect (or even PBRs)?

Alright, Ive been trying to find an easier way since I realized what I had done after I completed the whole model.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.