Color3 Color-Wheel should stay at Color3 function at script-line

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to keep the Color3 picker off my screen throughout scrolling through a script.

Whenever opening a Color3 function, the Color Picker itself appears throughout scrolling through many scripts that use a Color3.new() function, I would simply click off anywhere in the script, however, I want to remember where I was going to edit my Color3 function. Allowing the previewer itself to stay where I clicked on would help me as a developer when I have more than 720+ lines of code:

Having the wheel itself follow along when scrolling isn’t reliable as a developer, as mentioned above, it would be better if it stayed there.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because it would allow no distractions onto my screen + show the Color3 function is located for configuration.

4 Likes

Personally, I would classify this as a bug. It definitely should stay put where it shows up within the editor. But not sure what their reasoning for that was, other than it being simple to just add a screen overlay.

3 Likes