Colored pixels on a shirt I uploaded when they aren't actually there

I recently uploaded a shirt to ROBLOX and for some reason it has weird lines on it that don’t show on Studio.

Studio

In-Game

This is texture I used (would be glad if you didn’t steal it.)

Yes I know there’s weird lines on the background. No idea what causes them. I also know that it looks very bad.

There’s no green or cyan-ish colors on the sleeves yet it shows AFTER I uploaded it to ROBLOX.
Is this a problem with my texture or ROBLOX?

Would love some solutions on this, thanks!

2 Likes

if the shirt template you created is PNG or have a transparent background, you can use Pixelfix to like smoothen up the pixels!

ik ur shirt doesn’t have black outlines like it was on the topic I showed you but pixelfix smoothen or adding anti-aliasing to ur png images…

That is in no way related to my question…

no i mean like maybe it was faulty pixels causing ur shirt to have some sort of colored pixels…

It actually looks like it is. Did you look into it at all?

Pixelfix just corrects the color of fully transparent pixels to prevent this issue with resizing. Give it a go.

1 Like

Studio (a decal) doesn’t show the lines, but after I upload it to the actual website as a shirt it shows.

The website might scale it whereas Studio might not. I don’t know what else to tell you. Give it a try, if it doesn’t work then we’ll try something else.

1 Like

I couldn’t even if I wanted to, I don’t have the required robux. I only uploaded it because it looked fine in Studio.