ColorSequence Editor Issue on Mac

I am experiencing an issue with the ColorSequence editor in Studio, where if you select one of the sequence points, and then close the colour editor, it won’t let you re-open the colour selector, as it seems to think its still open. Video link (WeTransfer): WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

I’m on MacBook Pro 16" M2 Max 2023, using OS version Sonoma 14.2.1

All beta features enabled. No reproduction file needed, as easily reproduced.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll investigate and follow up with updates.

1 Like

The video link has expired so I cannot see the steps you took. Can you either upload the video again or describe specific steps?
I tried [1] add a part [2] add a particleEmitter [3] select color and launch the sequence editor [4] click color and add several colors which opens the color editor [5] close the color sequence editor

From here, I can the color sequence editor again just fine. What are you trying to do that is different from this?

Ah, yes I forgot about the file expiring. The way I can replicate it is by simply inserting a UIGradient, and then not selecting any of the sequence points (since point 1 is selected by default), opening the colour picker, and then closing it. That doesn’t de-select the colour box, and it cannot be clicked again. Does this make sense?
Here’s another clip: https://gyazo.com/124fb8307193b776542fb8f63e335ff1

Hi @Jammo_RBLX,

Thanks for your patience! We just enabled a fix for this issue in v641. The color picker will now include cancel/confirm buttons prompting you to either accept or reject the changes you made to the color.