Combat Talent Hub Advertisement Abuse

At the moment, the talent hub job posting board has been flooded with posts like these:

I’m sure you can see the issue here, users should not be able to use the Find Jobs category for posting their own portfolios, this pushes actual job requests lower then they should be.

(Credit to @serqi0 for the photo)

10 Likes

As a Roblox Developer, it’s too hard to move on through people doing the opposite of what job openings are for, even some are I don’t even understand

this is some portugese stuff

if Roblox is able to address this issue, It would improve my experience using the Talent Hub because I can find more professional posts than low quality ones

3 Likes

Hey!

Thanks for flagging this - improving search results is an ongoing thing for us. There are a few things I want to highlight:

1. We have filtering across many different factors (such as setting min or max Robux payment) which can help here.
  2. We have very recently rolled out relevancy sorts that improves the quality of top results.

Give it a play with the new sorts, and I’d love to learn about any other poor search results - just let us know what you’re searching/filtering, your results, and ideally the kind of thing you’re looking for.

Thanks!

4 Likes