Commander | Open Sourced Admin Panel

I guess the only way is to reverse engineer the API’s. You can modify the Commander Loader script and then take the source code from Roblox. If you got the source code you could see how the API’s work.
You can get the source code from here: MainModule - Roblox. It should appear in your Toolbox.
P.S. I am new to the DevForum.

Commander is getting remodeled completely
I highly recommend using Cmdr instead, though, it is a console but is so much better

yep that’s exactly what I did thanks for helping though!

yes, it’s easier to implement command functions

1 Like

The development of Commander 5 has now been started! Take a glance at the UI concept at kotera.7kayoh.net.

8 Likes

is there a new discord invite?

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot!

11 Likes

Highly Recommended! You should continue with your project.

The Discord Invite is invalid please update

Want to join the discord?

Go to kotera.7kayoh.net and scroll to the bottom, click the weird discord logo.

There we go!

This is it:
discord-logo-fill

Wow, looks good, Especially with the background!

@7kayoh, the link to documentation in the Commander 4 Module Loader doesn’t work anymore, do you know where the documentation is?

I understand that this project is being remodeled but please don’t get rid of old documentation as it still is needed for my project.

Hi I really love the design for this Admin Panel but I thinks the commander 5 could come earlier. I could not use Commander because the old documentation is old… So I found this video talking about the old one. How To Use Commander Admin Panel In Roblox Studio 2021 | Vibe Game Series (PT.43) - YouTube.

That’s not how development works, you just can’t say “it should come sooner”. It’ll be out when they’re done with it

2 Likes

How can I change the text to another language, such as Chinese?

@7kayoh Is this panel abandoned?
I see that it is no longer on the GitHub
But it is on the web archive

Hey, all! We (Latte Softworks) are currently working with Kotera on a complete rewrite of the Commander project; the “new” Commander. This is a completely new project, and topic as a whole.

You can join the new Discord Server, or visit the GitHub Organization for more information on this very soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Commander 4 has been put under end of life. It is no longer being maintained.

Commander 5 was merged with into another project owned by Latte Networks, which is continuing the project under the same name but different system and design. Current developer preview release date is unknown, they are working on porting their current work into a git repo for public collaboration.

Here’s a server invite to the new project discord:

Pardon the necropost,

Do you know if commander will remain open source under Latte Networks?

As far as I know, it’s still planned to be free and open sourced under MIT.

1 Like