Commander | Open Sourced Admin Panel

actually fyi the lua compiler will just disregard the comma if its the last one so its fine to put a comma on the last value in a table

7 Likes

Well, not adding a comma for the last one looks cleaner for me, but I guess both works, lel.

4 Likes

Two suggestions:
1: Please clean your code, it is hurting my eyes.
2: Allow people to add their own features to the panel

Friendly suggestion, love you :heart:

6 Likes

Nice overall admin system. Just some quick things I mentioned:

• Add mobile support. GUI is not responsive to all devices.
  • Add a documentation on how to use specific features that you mentioned e.g. permission system (group support).

Keep up the great work.

4 Likes

Hey, so you said that you guys weren’t going to add chat command, which is fair enough, but I think you should consider adding at least a command bar. Being able to type out the commands is really convenient. Other than that, I really like this admin panel, it feels really clean.

3 Likes

If me and someone get in the same game together and I have both of our names down on the admin list, it only gives one of us admin. Is there any way to fix this?

Note: I just realized whoever joins the game first on the admin list, gets admin and the second person on the admin list joins they don’t get admin,

3 Likes

Huh. That shouldn’t happen. May I see the configuration?

4 Likes

I have set FFA to false, as it allows anyone to access the panel if they aren’t on the list. But even if it’s enabled this issue still occurs.

3 Likes

I see, I’ll take a look of the permission system.

3 Likes

Found the issue, was pretty much because of my code. An update should be pushed now

2 Likes

I love the idea! Just some minor assistance. :slight_smile:
For group admin, is it done as such:?
[GroupID];
[RoleID] = “Type”;
[RoleID] = “Type”;

And so on…? Bit confused on how to set up the admin for group & ranks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For the group perm, the syntax is:

[GroupID] = RoleID

6 Likes

Will you be adding a trello ban?

3 Likes

This is so good, few suggestions:
Maybe trello system (for admin and logs bans there), team (teams player to a team).

2 Likes

I would definitely love to see this work one day with Redefine:A’s Local Player IDs system one day.

5 Likes

Toggle fly button possibly?

30 chars

2 Likes

To be fair it is open source, so I guess adding such button wouldn’t be hard, tho I agree it should be a default feature.

2 Likes

I would be glad to add a fly command but I am planning to revamp some codes along with a log function

3 Likes

I’ll probably wait until that is released before using this system.

1 Like

For logging there should be:
In-game command usage logging
Discord webhook command usage logging (incase the server ends)
In-game chat logging

2 Likes