Comment your opinion and feedback about my build

hi, i’d like to receive opinions and feedback about my build, since i’m not sure if my work is well, and how to improve it to make it better, here are some pictures of it:

(it’s only one building because it’s the most recent and the one i like the most)

18 Likes

The build itself is really nice, but I’d have some things to point out, or maybe they are just personal preferences :

• The environment doesn’t really fit the build. Try something warmer.
  • In link with the the point above, change the skybox and mess around with atmosphere a little.
  • The lightning needs big improvements.
  • I’m not sure what those green oval things are, I suppose bushes/trees? I’d suggest replacing them with something more realistic, so it fits the realism of the build/plants.
  • I can’t tell if you used default terrain colors or not, if yes, I’d suggest changing the color of the grass&rock until you’re satisfied, I’d suggest doing this after improving the lightning.

Overall really nice build, just the lightning needs improvement! :slightly_smiling_face:
9/10.

3 Likes

thanks! that was an old pic of it, it’s kinda almost finished now but i haven’t touched terrain yet so i will make sure to follow your tips :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks great, maybe try get the lighting nice.

1 Like

How did you get the ivy?
Looks good.

the ivy is a free mesh, the only one in the pictures