[Commisions] Legenderox - Scripter Portfolio

About me :smiley:
Howdy fellas! My name is Legenderox but you can just call me Brain. I am 15 years old and I am from Norway, a small cuntry up north. I joined Roblox in early 2016 and I’ve been scripting on roblox in just over a year now. Im a pretty competent scripter but most of my scripting experience comes from other platforms so I still have alot to learn when it comes to Roblox. Right now Im looking for work so I can earn some money to fund my uppcoming personal projects but I also want to meet and work with new exciting people. Scripting really is a hobby of mine and I still struggle everyday to improve.

Examples of my work.

Keep in mind that building, and gui design really isn’t my specialty. Many of the models are also borrowed but the animations are mine.

Scripting different types of tools

Glock 17

Da Plank!

Punching

Western style weapons
Oh%20baby%20a%20tripple
Reload%20gif

Movement enhancing

Combat Roll and Sprint
combatroll%20gif

Gui Scripting

Viewport Frames
Viewport

Inventory and shop systems

mm2 Style Shop
mm2%20shop

mm2 Style Inventory
inventory

Shop that refreshes content daily
daily%20shop%20gif

Unlock style inventory
Inventory%20gif

DataStore

Gameplay features

"Flee the facility" style Hacking system
hacking

Level System
level%20up%20gif

Some Random Code examples

Payment :moneybag:
Prices vary a lot. They depend on the system’s complexity and the amount of time that writing the script requires. My Minimum price stands at 10$ (Or roblox equivilant) and I always negotiate the price with my clients.

I am also willing to take a percentage of revenue if I’m hired to work on a long term project that I’m interested in and consider likely to succeed. I accept both Robux through group funds and real world currency. Because of the low transaction fees, my preferred method of payment is PayPal.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via:
Discord - Legenderox#2954

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It explicitly says rum in the text.

Im sorry but Rum is a alcoholic.

“All rum is alcoholic by definition. Some rum flavors added to various foods are not actual rum.”

Rum is an alcohol. Alcoholics are people with an addiction to alcohol. Alcoholics aren’t prohibited by Roblox, since they wouldn’t discriminate against a group of people in that manner. Content involving alcohol however, is prohibited by the terms of use.

5 Likes

You beat me to it.

Otherwise, great work @Legenderox! Good luck on getting commissions!

2 Likes

Sorry for that i am not that good at english.

1 Like

Your examples look great, and quite impressive for someone who joined Roblox 3 years ago.

When I read the payment section, I was surprised because uhh… the sentences there are taken from my portfolio except for the last part about PayPal :sweat_smile:. I have no problem with you using my portfolio as a template but would you mind rewording it? (it just feels weird)

But overall, those are pretty nice examples!

Haha I can’t belive you actually found me. Wow my english is not really the best so I tried to find templates. Im sorry I just got really lazy right there I will fix it right away.

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that. This was just some practice work and I don’t think I am gonna publish it anytime soon but still thanks for letting me know. Maybe I will rename it to coke or something :sweat_smile:

I’m wondering if you would be interested in helping develop a game? You would be paid in a % of the games’ revenue, but we have an investor ready to put 100,000R$ into ads.

Interesting, hit me up on dm\s or add me on discord :smiley:

One tip, programmers don’t hire other programmers, so code examples are quite useless.

This isn’t inherently true. There are plenty of programmers who end up finding a need to hire other programmers to tackle projects, especially when the project manager happens to be a programmer. While it may seem intuitive that a programmer doesn’t need to hire another programmer since they can source the labor personally, it’s not a hard rule.

I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, on discord I will go into further detail about the game and what we will need you for if you take the gig.