Commissioned Cafe Thumbnail

This was a commission piece of a cafe game thumbnail!

I’m looking for feedback! Preferably from someone who has had past experience with UI design, however, I’m more than happy to accept feedback from a customer point of view if one has no experience in design.

15 Likes

This looks amazing, great job with the poses.

1 Like

I like it! Maybe a shocking face should be on the woman as well! I really like it good job!

1 Like

Thanks! I tried the shocking face on the woman, however, it didn’t fit well into the scene.

1 Like

Yeah I can see what you mean, she just saw it and her face wouldn’t react that fast. My bad lol! Good job, AMAZING work xD

1 Like

Great job with the shading in the different character! I’d give it 5 out of 5 stars :smiley:

1 Like

Great job! I don’t think you’ll need to change anything.

1 Like

It looks very good. The lighting is a bit odd and the render character renders look a bit blurred. Other than that it looks amazing!

1 Like

Thanks, I believe the renders are a bit blurred because of dev forum, what part of the lighting is odd btw?

corners
It seems as if the sun light is not reaching the corner, I do see the tree but there should be a little more light there. It looks a but unnatural with the bright sun then nothing in the corner.

2 Likes

Looks good, but I think you should change some of the people faces. The girl who is cleaning the mess is smiling happily while a customer falls. Also, this is more me nitpicking but she is using a broom to sweep up a liquid mess I’m assuming. (If it’s not please ignore this part.) Also, near where the falling man is holding his ice cream his hair messes up, it has some orange stuff on it. Another nitpick is that one of the cashiers/workers there has woman’s hair on and the sparkling teeth face on. I don’t get why. I’m not a professional obviously but I can tell you did a really good job on this.

2 Likes

That is the inner part of the station, so the light wouldn’t be hitting it.

I think it’s very good! No changes to what I think.