Commissions are not appearing in Transactions

Hello,

As a Community Manager at the experience “PLS DONATE”, I have received countless reports on people not receiving their Robux in their Pending section. I have put it to the test and received a donation of 10,000 Robux at 2024-05-11 15:39:35 UTC [Screenshot 1] while the last transaction in my Sales of Goods was at 2024-05-10 20:07:14 UTC [Screenshot 2].

This and other witness reports confirm that nobody receives their Pendings and I also bought a gamepass off myself on the website which did not add to my Sales of Goods/Pendings either. This unsettles many Community Members understandably and I hope there will be a fix for this as soon as possible!

Thank you in advance,
Zenuux

7 Likes

Can confirm this is happening to me as well, and the last analytics/sales update in my game is over 3 hours ago, with no reports after that point.

Just happened to me aswell, was paying a friend 25K Robux for a 2 commissions he did for me.

I looked into it a little more, and it seems sales are indeed going through as expected, but not being reported. Pending seems to go up as expected, but sales do not appear in the sales list, or game page analytics.

Hey guys, escalated this as an emergency to Roblox so should be getting a repsonse soon.

Cross posting for clarity;

“Hey there, one of my games DONATE RNG is experincing issues with purchases. Donate RNG works by selling player made gamepasses and shirts. Recently as of around 10AM these purchases are saying they are accepted from Roblox, but not granting Robux associated with them. This issue is also occurring in pls donate.”

3 Likes

Alright, the purchase has gone through (atleast on my end) now. It took about 3 hours for it to go through. I think there is just some delay with this, but definetly did worry me a ton and needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

same thing has just happened to me. hope this gets fixed soon

There was an issue with our transaction records database from approximately 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM PDT on May 11, 2024. Throughout this period, transactions such as purchases and sales proceeded as usual, yet the corresponding transaction records might not have been visible. With the resolution of the database issue, most of the transaction records should now be visible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused during this time.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Roblox Administration and Support team for your very fast response to this drama, i also had this issue and i imediatly contacted Roblox Support, but it was already fixed!! And good luck for Roblox: The Classic Event :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.