Commissions are not appearing in Transactions

Hello again,

I have reported this exact same issue almost 2 months ago and the Roblox Staff Team has fixed it fairly quickly but it happened at least 2 times afterwards again. This is probably the fourth time that Sales of Goods, Pending and Purchases do not show.

In fact, while composing this Bug Report, I attempted to buy the “Classic Swordpack Throwback” to prove that the Purchase does not log in Purchases and even that currently does not work.

The primary issue with this is that PLS DONATE revolves around receiving and donating Robux which causes a huge outrage within the community making several people believe that the game itself takes their Robux or that they won’t receive any of their Robux. I am aware that this is merely a visual bug but this should still be fixed asap.

Thank you in advance,
Zenuux

1 Like

Purchasing doesnt work at all, this is separate from commissions not appearing in the Transactions page, but it is a HUGE problem that the marketplace has been down for so long.

Its mostly in-game purchases though, Im not too sure about the actual marketplace