[COMMISSIONS CLOSED] SaltEthan - GFX Artist

About Me

Hi there! My name is SaltEthan, and I am a GFX Artist looking for work. I specialize in thumbnails, icons, gamepasses and badges. I have been doing GFX for a few months now but I am still looking to improve and become a better GFX Artist.

Showcase

Here are some of my previous work

Availability

The time I spend online varies, but I can work a lot more on the weekends than on the weekdays because of school. I can still work on a weekday though.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I only accept pay per asset. I accept payment in Robux via group funds or T-Shirt. Prices vary from 350 - 800 for an icon, and 650 - 1.5K for a thumbnail.

Contact

Roblox: chiefkeef - Roblox
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SaltEthan (the link is not italic but the SaltEthan part has a '_ 'at the start and end)
Discord: SaltEthan#9547

Thanks for reading, hope you like my art.

14 Likes

I’m interested in a meme thumbnail for my game, I’ll give you details through discord.

3 Likes

I love your examples, they look amazing. I hope someone hires you! Good luck! :smiley:

4 Likes

Glad to see you finally made a portfolio! Love your work!

1 Like

@SaItEthan, thank you for the professional, amazing service! It was great to work with you, and I hope to be ordering some more images from you soon. :grin: .

2 Likes

My commissions have been reopened, and I have posted my newer work. Hope you guys enjoy.

1 Like

Dm Sent on discord looking forward to talk

1 Like

Your Discord seems to be incorrect, can you add me instead?

OfficialTbh#6688