[COMMISSIONS OPEN] Builder for Hire

About
Hello! I’m a builder that can build; furniture, decorations, and other small assets.

Showcase
You can find some of my previous work here: Assets/Builds Showcase - Roblox

Payment
I accept Robux only. I charge 10-25 Robux per build. The price changes depending on the size and complexity.

Contact
You can contact me on Discord: Bzoit#3317

Details
I mainly do short-term work, but I occasionally do long-term work.

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, you should post this in #collaboration:portfolios.

3 Likes

Hello, i saw your assets and some of these are actually free models, also the post belongs in #collaboration:portfolios

He’s charging almost 5 cents for a build

i apologizes i thought he said thousand.

Hey! I noticed a few things within your post. First, you seem to have put this under the wrong topic. This is a portfolio, which should be put into #collaboration:portfolios instead of recruitment. I also noticed (along with a few other players who joined the game) that quite a few of the models you had were free models. Those include things such as the toilet, the basketball hoops, and I’m assuming the basketball since I have checked the toolbox and there was multiple copies of it. I’ve seen a few other models, but I won’t name them all. I’d suggest if you are looking to be hired that you don’t use free-models.

I don’t mean to be rude, or disrespectful in any way, I just wanted to point out that you shouldn’t be using free-models. If anything, people will be less-likely to hire you because they believe that you will just use free models.

Frankly, I’d suggest try learning how to build/model a bit better, and then start developing. There is plenty of YouTube videos, or help you can get from other players to help you on the right track of developing.

I wish you the best of luck in the future with your developing career. Next time, try not to use free-models and play them off as your own. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some of the assets are free models, Would rather get it free out of the toolbox rather than pay for it.

2 Likes

I have seen some people saying that those assets were free models, the only free model I used was the basketball (which I accidentally put into the game, it wasn’t supposed to be there) Any people that said things I used were ‘free models’ was probably because, I sometimes use models in the toolbox for ONLY REFERENCE. I’m trying to be more creative with my builds and to not use free models as references.

I recommend putting this in #collaboration:portfolios.

1 Like

At your skill level, I recommend to practice before you start taking commissions. Keep building! :smile:

Please check the guidelines before posting: About the Recruitment category