[COMMISSIONS OPEN] Duck_Ify's Builder/Modeler Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! My name is Duck_Ify I am 20 years old and, I’m offering my services as a Builder/Modeler/Terrain and 3D Artist. I have been building for 7 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Clone Tycoon 2, Pizza Factory Tycoon, Restaurant Tycoon, Flee the Facility, Restaurant Tycoon 2, and Mall Tycoon. Furthermore, I am also a 5th Annual Bloxy Award Winner.

Buildings

Apartment

Barn

Luxury House

Café

Multiple House Designs

Car Dealer

Gas Station

Low Poly Buildings

Futuristic Base

Shop

Small Houses

Vibe Building

Interior

Café Interior

Room

Cheese Store

Toy Store

Underground Facility

Stage

Vibe Building Interior

Would You Rather Interior

Obby

Difficult Chart Obby

Difficult Chart Obby Lobby

Models

Shelves

Western

Bathroom

Barn

Christmas

Plants

Food

Food
Screenshot_31
Food

Food Truck
Screenshot_74

Map Design

Christmas Themed

Halloween Themed

Terrain

3D Renders

You can contact me at any time. My time zone is CET, and I am available almost all day.

Prices are negotiable, I accept either payment after the work is finished or per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux through Group Funds or T-Shirts (Tax Covered) or PayPal.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Credits to Doormat#5050 on discord for the images.

15 Likes

Duck_Ify is genuinely the best builder I know. He has really good quality for every build. If you ever want to work with him you are making the right decision.

2 Likes

These are some amazing pieces of work. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hired Duck_ify for a fairly large commission and he got it done in a matter of days, exceeding both my quality and promptness expectations. His prices are extremely reasonable and highly justified for the quality of his builds. I recommend him to anyone looking for a detailed build that’s completed fast.

2 Likes

I only have positive things to say about Duck_Ify. Not only was he super kind and easy to talk to, but he also finished my commission very quickly. The build turned out extremely clean and even better than what I had expected. I highly recommend hiring Duck_ify if you are looking for a talented builder.

2 Likes

Duck_Ify is defiantly a great builder and puts a lot of quality into his builds. Also extremely fast finish time.

2 Likes