I am North, and I do 3D GFX. In real life, I am a boring Law student that will steal your soul. I’ve worked with creators that have millions of visits and tens of thousands of group members.
With your permission, I’d love to use commission work as a part of my portfolio!
If a piece is labelled as being a personal work, it is most likely available to buy as a pre-made piece. This carries a 25% discount compared to made-to-order commissions.
Thumbnails / Full Renders
Commission for Military Warfare Tycoon.
Personal work, made exclusively to showcase 3D clothing.
Behold, the Dark Lord cometh.
Unused version of a commission piece.
Personal work, doubling as satire.
Ads may not fully display due to their aspect ratios. Click them to see the full versions!
Commission for a ninja-themed obby game.
Commission for a game called Admin Abuse.
I am available each day, with the amount of time I am available being dependant on the amount of coursework that I have at the time.
Accessible Text Version
- For thumbnails, the base price is 10,000.
- For icons, the base price is 6,000, or free if it is simply a cropped version of the thumbnail.
- For advertisements, the base price is 6,000.
- For thumbnails, the base price is £30.
- For icons, the base price is £17, or free if it is simply a cropped version of the thumbnail.
- For advertisements, the base price is £17.
These prices are representative of what I would receive as remuneration. Roblox’s market fee (such as through the shirt payment method, but not the group payout method), and any other fees for real currency transactions, should be covered.
Click here to see frequently asked questions.
Do you do profile pictures?
Yes! Though, I will say that I think 2D illustrations are better suited for those.
Do you do UI design?
What hardware do you use?
- AMD Ryzen R9 3900X, 12 core 3.8GHz base clock, 4.6GHz boost clock.
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary Edition.
- 32GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX Black RAM.
What software do you use?
I use Cinema4D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
Do you accept percentage payments?
Only if the game has proven, already, to be successful at profiting.
You’re a law student! Can you help me write up a contract?
I can have a brief look at certain things if you want. You would be better off contacting a local lawyer.
Can you teach me to create GFX?
I can point you in the right direction, but I find it is always best if people develop at their own pace, through self-teaching and trial and error.