[Closed] NorthEternal | GFX

:red_circle: I am not currently accepting commissions. This will not change for the foreseeable future. :red_circle:

Banner art by Doodle Dizzy.

I am North, and I do 3D GFX. In real life, I am a boring university student that will steal your soul. I’ve worked with creators that have tens of millions of visits and hundreds of thousands of group members.

Commission Sheet

Accessible Text Version

Robux

• For thumbnails, the base price is :robux_light: 10,000.
  • For icons, the base price is :robux_light: 5,000, or free if it is simply a cropped version of the thumbnail.
  • For advertisements, the base price is :robux_light: 5,000.

GBP (PayPal) I am not presently accepting PayPal payments.

• For thumbnails, the sale price is £30.
  • For icons, the sale price is £15, or free if it is simply a cropped version of the thumbnail.
  • For advertisements, the sale price is £15.

I will complete the work prior to payment, but you will not receive any un-watermarked versions until payment has been made.

These prices are representative of what I would receive as remuneration. Roblox’s market fee (such as through the shirt payment method, but not the group payout method), and any other fees for real currency transactions, should be covered. I reserve the right to cancel commissions due to any unforeseen circumstances, but this is exceptionally rare.

With your permission, I’d love to use commission work as a part of my portfolio! I do not put all of my work here, but I do include the pieces I like.

Thumbnails / Full Renders

Commission for Military Warfare Tycoon.

Personal work.

Still image version, one of my first renders.

Commission piece.

Commission piece for Pet Legends.

Personal work (ROBA does not exist… yet).

Commission piece for Ultimate Team Freeze Tag.

Commission piece, awaiting payment.

Commission piece for Armageddon.

Commission pieces for Minecraft Tycoon.

An offshoot of a commission piece.

Personal work.

Behold, the Dark Lord cometh.

Icons

Commission piece for Escape The Zombies.

Commission piece for Blade Master.

Commission piece, awaiting payment.

Commission piece for City 17.

Personal work.
fin4w

Commission piece for Minecraft Tycoon.

Advertisements

Ads may not fully display due to their aspect ratios. Click them to see the full versions!

Commission pieces.

Gamepass Icons

Commission pieces.

Click here to see frequently asked questions.

Do you do profile pictures?
Yes! Though, I will say that I think 2D illustrations are better suited for those.

Do you do UI design?
Not usually.

How long have you been doing GFX?
If you don’t count the down-time as a result of exams and coursework, around 4 months.

What hardware do you use?

• AMD Ryzen R9 3900X, 12 core 3.8GHz base clock, 4.6GHz boost clock.
  • AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary Edition.
  • 32GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX Black RAM.

What software do you use?
I use Cinema4D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.

Do you accept percentage payments?
Only if the game has proven, already, to be successful at profiting.

Do you accept limited items as payment?
Only if I like the items.

Can you teach me to create GFX?
I can point you in the right direction, but I find it is always best if people develop at their own pace, through self-teaching and trial and error.

:red_circle: I am not currently accepting commissions. This will not change for the foreseeable future. :red_circle:

48 Likes

North made my group gfx. She is a really good artist. If you want good gfx I recommend purchasing from North. :smile: :heart: :100:

5 Likes

I have added a few new examples to my showcase, including an example of low-poly landscape design and rendering.

2 Likes

Looks really good, really good.

Seems affordable,

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Looks great, I am interested in this for a future project of mine.

I have added you on discord under the named wurzt.

3 Likes

Wow, this is a very well made portfolio. Can tell a lot of work was put into creating it. A long with your showcase, every piece is amazing and unique.

4 Likes

I highly recommend this portfolio to many people. You have a professional outlook to your portfolio, I believe you could take your skills to the next level.

3 Likes

Thank you, and thanks to all others for your kind words! I was hoping to make the portfolio have a professional aesthetic to it, and I am glad that it has hit that mark.

I am uncertain as to the pricing of commissions: Does it seem to make sense where it is right now, or should it be changed?

3 Likes

North is easy to talk to, very professional and on point with details. Definitely recommend this guy!

4 Likes

North is finishing up my gfx. North maintains quality while having a creative mind. If you want good priced high quality gfx ask north.

4 Likes

North completed my game icon and did it pretty well. Recommend ordering from North.

5 Likes

What font is that? I love it! Very nice font.

4 Likes

The font I used for the headers in this portfolio is Acier BAT, specifically the Acier BAT Noir variant. :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice work. I sent you a friend request, Swift#3113.

3 Likes

They look really good

And the Price is amazing

3 Likes

Highly recommended.

Did a very solid job for my project very recently. Very fast as well to be honest and reasonable prices!

3 Likes

Good work!

Are you up to do a meme-themed group logo?

3 Likes

Mmmm, You’re really talented. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Sure! Apologies for a bit of a slow reply, I have been working on my jurisprudence coursework.

If the memes are sufficiently dank, then the answer is especially yes! You can contact me directly through direct message on this forum or North#5555 on Discord.

2 Likes

I sent a friend request: Ewan#6548

1 Like