Fort Alexandria Developer Credits

This list has everyone who either built, scripted, ui designed, sold me accessories or supported me to help me build Fort Alexandria. I suggest checking them out! They are really nice people.

@bulgee - Parliment Builder
Credits
Huge thank you to this guy! I asked him to make a parliament building and he was amazing. Stunning seeing him build with such detail. This guy is still a good friend and we still chat. He will probably build for me for a long time. Overall 10/10. Couldn’t reccomend him more

@fredrick254 Scripter - UI Designer
Credits
Honestly, very friendly and relatable guy. Excellent quality and is super funny. He is an amazing person to work with and gets the work done. Although he couldn’t stay longer due to boarding school he is still a good friend. 10/10

@CelestialChonkus Map Builder
Credits
Great personality and really cool person. Suddenly went inactive though but he did a good job. 8/10

@geniousrobloxianlol - Sold me Uniforms and Accessories
Credits
Sold me some quality models for a very cheap price. Was a pleasure doing business.

@BearXBytes - Gamepass Scripter
haris200091 - 2d Logo Designer
Credits
My best friend, I couldn’t have done this without him. He is funny, supportive and amazing friend. Best friends for life. Thanks Haris.

@NorthEternal - GFX Artist
Credits
An amazing person to talk to. North is the best friend you could ever have while commissioning. Quality gfx with a cheap price. 10/10.

@RedDominoKnight - Builder
Credits
While not what I expected. Great work nonetheless. Funny and supportive. Good with low poly. 9/10

@AeroPilot1406 - Builder
Credits
Cool person. Didnt get much done but my fault for underestimating him. 8/10

@GGenderYT
Credits
Amazing 3d modeler. Quality work with a amazing price. Still gonna get more work from him. Reccomendes. He’s a good person and friendly. 10/10

Portfolios

Thank you
Thank you.
To all these people and more, who helped me turn my dreams of making a game to reality. I could never have done it without these people and their kindness and support. Please go show these guys some love!

That’s all I have to say. Thanks for reading :smile:

4 Likes

Added portfolios to the developers who had one. Check them out!