[COMMS CLOSED] ceurry - Experienced Graphics/GFX Designer!

Hello there! I am a fellow graphics designer with nearly a year of experience and has been designing since around February - March. My goal is to satisfy all my customers who take their time to order from me every day and show as much appreciation as possible. This post will will list more information below to fill you in with my past examples and such. :smiley:

Showcase

Thumbnails:

(upload://1J52QVJye5gHw1rmojKOqDgpxNI.png)

NOTE: I’VE ONLY MADE 1 SCENE RENDER

Logos:

Type 2:

curry pfp 2

Ads:

Game Decoration Graphics:

Renders:

• Note: haven’t done many renders as I usually edit them.

(Keep in mind, if you see any additional sound in my examples, that is how the images were uploaded/exported into the message, the actual PNGs don’t include any excessive/any sound.)

Availability

I am usually online any time. Though I have most online classes range from 5:00 - 7:30 PM EST. Feel free to hit me up any time!

*Due to current circumstances, I will only be able to work on your commission from 2:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM EST and 9:00 PM EST - 10:30 PM EST. Large commissions (4+ graphics in one order) are not recommended if you expect the graphics to be finished in a shorter amount of time. Thank you!

Payment

MONEY IS CONVERTED INTO CANADIAN DOLLARS.

Terms of Service

• I will only give previews when necessary before payment, I will never give the full GFX before you pay.
  • Please do not negotiate prices with me as my prices are already fairly reasonable, and it would be unfair if I tampered the price for only you but not everyone else.
  • Please be considerate that I may have some issues to deal with in real life. If I take too long because of these events, you may cancel your order and switch designers.
  • You can customize the GFX as you want! But please don’t order just to criticize my work and nitpick.
  • I will only accept robux and Paypal. Percent can be considered if the group makes a good and consistent amount of group funds.
  • I cannot pose the characters in inappropriate ways.

Contact

The only way of communication is on Discord, in which my tag is curry#2831. Send me a friend request.

IF MY TAG DOESN’T WORK OR IS NOT UPDATED, JOIN ONE OF MY GROUPS’ DISCORD SERVERS AND FIND ME THERE.

Additional Information

If you are doing t shirt payments, I will add more to the price (but not all of the 30%) as ROBLOX takes 30% of sales profit.

Thank you for reading, I wish to work with you all soon!! :D!!

19 Likes

good looking stuff

good luck with the gfx

4 Likes

Vouch | I order from this person every time. No problems or hassle extremely cheap and affordable. I recommend to anybody. :sparkles::two_hearts:

2 Likes

How do you find your overlays/backgrounds? They are astonishing. Especially in that first thumbnail that says curry’s graphics.

4 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your compliment. The overlays and backgrounds are not from PNGs on websites, I just use photoshop brushes that you can download off of https://www.brusheezy.com/. Nothing too hard, I bet you can do it yourself!

2 Likes

I’ve heard of brusheezy, just can’t find the right brushes, haha.

Last question, I see you use the same font a lot, is that Heavitas?

2 Likes

I haven’t really used it too much, many of the examples are from 1 commission that contained 5 different GFXs so I decided to use the same font. And that font it gotham, the font ROBLOX uses! It’s an amazing font, lowercase or uppercase.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am interested to hire you.
Disc MrGalaretka14#8252

15% of game earnings its good?

Regards,
Kuba

1 Like

Sure! Shoot me a message on Discord.

1 Like

Okay sure :grinning: Dont work can you send me?

30 characters

My Discord tag should curry riced#1134 with the furret profile picture.

But your tag or name isnt work for me. Please add me MrGalaretka14#8252

Oh sorry about that! I’ve sent you the request.

1 Like

thanks dude much appreciated (only time i wont be using grammar on devforum :))

1 Like

Met him when he JUST started, great friend and improved VERY VERY MUCH.
One of the best GFX designers I’ve ever met with the cheapest CHEAPEST prices.

Your tag doesn’t seem to work, can you add me please! AcceptingOP#1323

Sure, sorry for not responding earlier!

Please add me on dizzy

My dizzy is - zqlectric OOOI

Will do!

30 characters 30 chars

your discord doesn’t work can you add me instead?
Unknown#0987