Comms closed indefinitely

Hello, my name is Graphxcal and I am a graphic artist on Roblox. I have been doing graphics since 2014 when I first joined, but have recently dived into the vector art and UI design field. I am capable of graphics ranging from full-fledged rendered scenes, to flat, minimilasitic vector designs. I have worked for many notable projects and developers here on Roblox.

Thumbnails

Advertisements

Game Icons / Group Icons

UI

Portfolio comming soon!

Vector Art (Logos, Icons)

More vector designs will be uploaded soon

I available on the weekdays from approximately 4:00 PM CST - 10:00 PM CST. I am also available on the weekends from 12:00 PM CST - 12:00 AM CST. This is not set in stone, and may fluctuate depending on my schedule.

You can contact me from any of the following sites:
Discord: graph#1383 - Preferred way of contact
Roblox / DevForum: Graphxcal

Note: this is my new, revised version of my DevForum portfolio thread.

Thank you for spending your time browsing through my portfolio and hopefully considering me as your artist! I look forward to possibly working with you.

34 Likes

Hey, feel free to message me on my discord, would love to work with you pyth#6737

1 Like

Great work! Would recommend :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is so sick man. cheap but very high quality!

hey i wanna add you but wont let me

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

I’d love to hire you, DM me Aelius#5291

2021 - Graphic commissions open!

Hey, i’d love to commission you for an upcoming project, reachout to me at
Nama#0001

If I checked correctly, one of his pics it says #1383. He might have done a mistake when he typed his discord.

I would like to commission you if you are available! I love your work, please get back to me as soon as you can! Intel#0804