[COMMUNITY RESOURCE] 3D BubbleChat

Title: [COMMUNITY RESOURCE] 3D BubbleChat
Category: Community Resources
Content:
Are you a fan of BubbleChat in your game but find it doesn’t quite blend with your world’s aesthetic? Do you crave the most realistic BubbleChat experience? If so, we’ve got just the resource for you - introducing 3D BUBBLECHAT for an immersive 3D chat experience! It’s as easy as plug and play!

Customization at Your Fingertips:
With our resource, you can easily tweak and fine-tune the settings to match your game’s style. The included ModuleScript for settings offers flexibility like never before.

Created by OP: oddcraft18
Platform: DevForum, Roblox

Unleash the power of 3D BubbleChat and elevate your game’s communication to a whole new level. Dive into the Roblox community on DevForum and discover this fantastic resource today!

14 Likes

Do you have screenshots of how it looks in-game?

2 Likes

I didn’t until now

3 Likes

This is so cursed in the best way. Thank you for this.

8 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be for sure using it in my projects as it’s simply too good!
So goofy that it fits my projects perfectly.

1 Like

You should make a testing place for this.

1 Like

You do put some unneccesary information in the topic

isn’t needed because of this:

isn’t needed because this is the developer forum, also your profile info shows up in the topic

and this category is for roblox resources, so it’s obvious

also you do not have installation instructions in the post

1 Like

I forgor the install instructions but it’s easy anyway. Well anyway, I had a silly post, then I just gave it as the prompt to chatgpt with metadata for context. Then, it reworded it but kept the metadata. It was funny so I kept it, lol.
Here’s the original:
So you like BubbleChat in your game, but think it doesn’t fit into the world? Do you want the most realistic BubbleChat? Well this resource is for you! 3D BUBBLECHAT TO MAKE BUBBLE CHAT 3D!!! COMPLETELY PLUG AND PLAY!!!

You can edit settings in the settings ModuleScript

1 Like