- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
The filter lets obscene words through when there’s a lot of text to go through at once. Certain words shouldn’t be allowed to get through under any circumstances.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug?
Seemingly whenever there’s a lot of things that should be filtered in one long string, but the filter is rather unpredictable.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc)
I put this in web bugs because the forums are one of the only places where massive amounts of text can be entered at once anyway, and it’s the only place where i’ve seen this happen
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
Link to post, if you can get there before it gets deleted: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=211800520&PageIndex=1#211800626
- When did the bug start happening?
It seems as though the old forum filter was replaced entirely with community sift, but community sift doesn’t seem to have a blacklist. If it does, it isn’t respecting it.
I used ctrl+f to show that it wasn’t special characters or anything like that causing the filter to miss the words.
I’ve also seen this happen with other words, particularly ones related to female genitalia.