Company113 Portfolio - Programmer

About Me

Hello and welcome to my portfolio! My name is Mark and I have been programming on Roblox for about 4.5 years now. I’m an avid RPG enthusiast and I prefer to work on projects with lots of little details strewn about them.

[COMMISSIONS CLOSED, ONLY LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM/INTERESTING WORK]

Showcase

Most of the things I’ve worked on have been memes or jokes and were never really finished, so this is a showcase of some of the work I’ve done that I’m proud of or believe demonstrate my skills.

Modeling & Building

Vesteria House Recreation - Twitter Post

Ancient Temple

Katana
RobloxStudioBeta_Screenshot_GcuKo065u

Flashlight
RobloxStudioBeta_Screenshot_wTLQs0204

Programming & Miscellaneous

Fireworks

Twitter Post

InteractionCore - Easy interaction system

Showcase Video

Character Editor

Dialogue System

Dynamic Fireflies

Smooth Door Interactions

Lightning Module

Procedural Mine Generation

Duckies.

Words cannot describe this “project”, but playing can.

Discord Bot Things

firefox_Screenshot_4mvw1810R

firefox_Screenshot_B0Xgj672Z

Twitter Bot - Profile | GitHub (Warning, it is slightly scary)

Likes posts on the “vesteria” tag and posts a status update whenever it detects a place has been updated

Reddit Data Dump (Bot) - Twitter Post

This is one of the most miscellaneous things on my portfolio, it honestly isn’t that relevant to Roblox.

Availability

I am available for eight to ten hours of work each day on the weekends, with varying times on weekdays. You can contact me any time and I will try to respond as soon as I am able to.

Payment

I only accept payments in Robux, but I’m open to discussion on how often I am paid.

Contact

You can contact me here on the DevForum, on the Talent Hub, or via Twitter. I check my DevForum messages daily as I am able to.

Thanks for reading! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes