[Completed] A tank

Its awesome! is it a mesh or did you build it all, very nice work and awesome job!

It’s a brick build with meshes sprinkled in here and there.

First of all, i don’t really think roblox can export regular models, since the whole thing isn’t a mesh, and yes, i use 3D model for reference.

Ive done it before exported a free model to check the tri count. It’s under file and advanced options iirc.

This is very outstanding!
-Like the way you put the meshes together!
-Enjoy the concept with the plugins!
-Can’t wait to see how it looks with color because it already looks excellent!
-Even Tho It Is Small Details Its Look extraordinary!
-That is true some parts can’t always be re-created so good point!
This Is My Feedback!

1 Like

It looks good. But the first thing I think when I look at it is lag so maybe try lowering the detail a tad or remove some parts or I might be wrong and it runs like butter and if so does it work‽

Sorry for my long absence on the project everyone, but i simply had lost motivation to continue the project, with that being said though, my motivation is back on, and i completely finished the chassis details.

1 Like

This is very nice.

30 charr limit

I think it is great, one thing though is that I feel as if it isn’t long enough, however, I cannot give a detailed piece of feedback if it isn’t complete! Good job so far :smile:.

Wow you are so talented! This is amazing.

Hello everyone, i would like to do progress update (It’s been long, i know), but i finally finished small details phase, and now i’m onto coloring/decorations phase, but that could take a while, as i ran into a problem, that will slow down the phase, but it’s nothing that i can’t overcome.
And as a bonus, here’s a sneak peek of chassis colors:

1 Like

hm i hope its converted into meshes…

After 4 Long months (huge part of it was void because of loss of motivation to continue with project)
I’m proud to announce that project was finally completed.
Thanks for all positive feedback, and criticism that helped me to improve this project along the way!
Also, i have to adress something while i’m here: For country emblems, upon a google search i found many different layouts, so to save the hassle of figuring out which one to use, i decided to create my own.
Also, i privated the place i linked, but i updated the main one, so here’s the link to it: Tank project - Roblox
(also, the decorations and colors may look low quality, but i might come back to improve them later on)
Anyways, my job (for now) here is done.
Also, a quick little edit: If you think i should improve on certain aspect of the project, leave a reply here.

1 Like

Sadly that’s not possible, roblox mesh triangle limit is 10K, while my creation, when exported to roblox has 80K+ triangles.

Sort out the treads, use gap fill or something.

As a person that knows tanks, I will be sort of Monkey pawing this. This is for you to “Upgrade” the looks of the tank, not an insult.

1: Add more wheels in the treads.
2: There are almost never back entrances.
3: There is usually a machine gun on top/
4: That muzzle is quite small.
5: Just to say it is quite nice. The italians used tanks like this, so good work on accurate country labeling.

Please do not take this as an insult. It is just a list of suggestions.

You can simply break up the tank into 8 different parts then…

That thing in the back isn’t an entrance, not sure what it exactly is, but my guess is that it has something to do with it’s engine

Ah ok. It looks like an opening hatch.

Here’s a cutaway i found:

I think you can make out yourself why that thing in the back is meant for.
(as much as i know about WW2 tanks, i don’t know enough about their engines to tell)