[COMPLETED] Abandoned Hallway

I continued working on it, what do you think of the end result? :smiley:

Lighting:

Model:

17 Likes

First, I got to say. It looks straight out of Star Wars.

So, add more lights, because it’s too dark. Make it look broken down, like you said “abandoned” but doesn’t look like it much. Overall I rate 9.5/10.
Good job, love it, keep the good work up! :+1:

You could start of with better lighting or none at all since no one uses it hence the abandoned part.

More detail has to be added onto the walls. You can make a wall trim on the bottom along with another on of those things with the squares at the top to the other wall.

Also make the lighting less dark.

Amazing but you should make a bit better lighting so it’s gonna be easier to see!

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I took your feedback & made some adjustments myself!

Everything, well done, top-notch, just the fix the lighting a bit, then done, 10/10 :clap::clap:

1 Like

I’m absolutely blown away. You definitely chose the correct materials and textures that can make this hallway really realistic. One thing I would fix for the future is the lighting. I would add more lighting, but make it a little darker. Other than that, great job!

1 Like

Omg, looks some much like Star Wars.

Anyways, I don’t really like the red lights. Bit to bright. But overall, amazing. 9/10 for my rating.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I improved the lighting now, what do you think?

1 Like

Love it. I think it’s awesome!!

That’s amazing!! I actually love it!