Completed game feedback

I’ve made 2 games recently, do you think they would be ready to be advertised? If you have any feedback please let me know!

2 Likes

Does anyone want to give me feedback?

1 Like

anyone wanna help me out? Or not?

I mean, the games are okay, if you really want them to get popular I’d reccomend a game-format that doesn’t involve the same mechanic over and over again. As that would get rather tedious and repetitive.

I don’t think people would appreciate getting advertisements of games that look very much like the game “Tower of Hell”, atleast on the cover.

They can be improved a bit more, I wouldn’t release yet for the following reasons:

• The first game you linked is literally TOH but with a speedrun timer at the top, the design doesn’t really feel new and that I’d be returning for when I can just play the real TOH. I only played for about 20 seconds max. I’m sure you can switch it up a bit and make the layout different while still keeping the randomly generated obby concept.

• The second game you linked is a bit confusing and lost my interest pretty fast to say the least. When I joined, I was pretty lost for a good minute and when I did figure it out, it turns out that the game is just about jumping into a hole that kills you and gives you points afterwards which is not the most of interesting concepts. Once again though, you still have time to switch the designs up a bit.

Hope this helps! Can’t wait to see the finished product. :slight_smile: