[COMS OPEN] iFrost_ed - UI/UX Designer and Low Poly Builder

My name is Nick, and I am currently 16 years old. I’ve been developing on the ROBLOX platform for over 4 years now. I’m currently a sophomore in high school, I’ve taken classes in the past such as Computer Programming and Design, and robotics. I am currently set to take AP Computer Principals next year.

As you can tell by the title, I have a handful of skills which I all find useful. I’m a fluent UI Designer, as I’ve been doing UI for about 2 years, along with UX. I’ve also been doing Low Poly Building for around a year and a half at this point.

Resource1 Banner (1) (2)

Here is some of my previous work:

(upload://AoawQXXT7gAR3pxhItcr1j4MXtm.jpeg) work2 ![work1|360x262]
work1

I know this isn’t a lot of work, but a lot more will be added once I start getting commissions

Resource1 Banner (1) (3)

Honestly, payment doesn’t matter much to me, as long as I am not getting under payed for my work. I don’t have any set prices, if you request a commission from me I expect for us to discuss payment privately…

Resource1 Banner (1) (4)

You can contact me via Discord @ Agro#6413
or via The Developer Forums

Nick.

6 Likes

Hi, I really like your work. Can you give an estimate on how much you’ve been payed (or how much you’ve charged) for past customers?

My most recent commission I charged 7.5k for a medium-sized city.

How much would you charge for a few UI’s?

Depends on the complexity of the UI’s.

Ok thank you for the information :slight_smile:

Update: Added 2 new UI’s.
(mustbe30chars)

Hello! Your username isn’t working for me, unfortunately. Please friend request me at Swift#3113. Let me know when done.

Thanks.

Added you on discord.
(mustbe30chars)

I’d be interested in hiring for a small simulator map,

topcst#7668

Hey everyone,
Wouldn’t recommend hiring this person. He is a time waster. He applied to be a builder for my story game. His work seemed good so I hired him, but then he ignored me. I asked him how it was going a few days later and he didn’t reply, added a question mark then I noticed he was typing. But then he stopped and he just wasted my time, still haven’t got a reply two weeks later. Would not recommend him as he probably will do the same for you.

Evidence:

Just a heads up!

2 Likes

Would not recommend him either, he just wasted my time after 3 weeks ignoring me.

Quick update: Added some more work I’ve done in the past week along with re-opened commisions.

added you on discord Idkwhatiamdoinghere#5045