Configure Group and Create Group now on Mobile

I believe those toggles are disabled - can you verify you have the appropriate permissions and that this isn’t the owner or guest roleset?

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Managing groups on the go was quite the hassle before this update. This will make management more mobile than ever. Finally I won’t have to go through the tedious 2FA verification just to check my group’s robux.

1 Like

@Strongjohnfgamer I feel studio would be a bit harder to navigate on mobile/tablet. With a computer you have a keyboard and a mouse, but with a phone/tablet, you only have a screen.

4 Likes

Well you can buy Bluetooth keyboards for iPad from what I know so with an additional costs of 50$+ it wouldn’t be that much of a struggle for them.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this!! Thank you for adding this feature.

1 Like

There are mouses that work without USB stick such as the Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse that costs around 40$ USD.

3 Likes

:pray: Love it .

Only thing I’d recommend changing is adding some more margin above and below the decline/accept all buttons on the member join requests page because it’s a little bit cramped and it’s currently too easy to accidentally tap on a button instead of the search box.

11 Likes

I agree, if they make a change they should make a confirm button.

2 Likes

Finally!

Before I had to use the website and request computer type. Now it’s in the app, amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you! This was really needed.

3 Likes

Finally a good update, Good job @Roblox!

2 Likes

Great improvement, nice to see more features being added to mobile.

2 Likes

Thank you do much! I have so many things to do now when I cannot get to pc. This is a true help to me! Question though, will you all consider doing Android studio editing just like iOs has?

1 Like

Oops, I was just messaged saying that managing lower-ranked member ranks did not mean changing role permissions. Please add this as a feature: Ability to change lower-ranked member rank permissions

1 Like

Create a feature request!

3 Likes

Finally!

I’ve been patiently waiting for this to be a thing for a while now, this will probably be extremely useful for many people.

2 Likes

Happy to see this I have been waiting for this to come out just never knew when it would! Super Happy to see this!

1 Like

Does this include developer stats?

3 Likes

You could have already done this on the web browsers on mobile, though this is a great feature to be added for new group developers! :wink:

2 Likes

very cool!
i once in a while created a group in the phone with a hard way. but this made it easier!

1 Like