Configure Group and Create Group now on Mobile

That’s it. That’s the announcement. Here are some screenshots.

Configure Group :iphone:

Create Group :iphone:

Please report any issues or feedback that you have in this thread :slight_smile: Stay safe and enjoy!

240 Likes

Finally!

Thank you so much. It’s great to see this become a thing. Hopefully we see further changes to groups in the future.

Mobile support for groups have been so hard in the past and it’s great to see Roblox care for this small market.

32 Likes

Yay! This is a very good feature, thank you for adding it!

8 Likes

Might be me but I do not usually see Mobile updates being announced. Will this happen more frequently in the future?

Regardless, updates to all platforms are cool! Glad to hear!

16 Likes

Finally, thank you so much for adding this. We’ve waited years, now I can access my groups while traveling without a laptop. <3

It used to be an ongoing issue for many mobile users, not being able to configure groups and or using them. This issue caused so many mobile users, and I remember this from experience on owning Cafe’s groups in the past, they literally wouldn’t be able to do anything on groups but just join and have a rank. This feature is going to be revolutionary and will connect Mobile/Tablet users to PC users more than ever! Thank you Roblox.

( still will use a laptop when I travel for development, but this update is awesome. We’re all gonna find this useful )

20 Likes

Very nice update, I like to see that Roblox is working on mobile app which is amazing if I’ll get any issues I’ll edit this reply. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, I can’t wait to see the rest of the features missing on mobile slowly arrive. Using desktop mode on a browser is a painful workaround.

2 Likes

Cool! There was this way to do it if you enabled the “Desktop Version” on google, but now it’s fixed. Thanks.

4 Likes

Looks Great!!!
Really great for all those Mobile App Users!
Looks simple to control too!

4 Likes

I’m often editing groups on the go or without access to a computer device, so having native support for group admin on mobile is wonderfully welcome. It’s a feature that’s gone absent for a long time. I never had any problem switching to desktop layouts but the old group page made that painful. The new group layout eased that process and now having a dedicated layout will make that process a chore no more.

:+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for adding this! I’ll use it alot.

3 Likes

Nice update. And one question: Does it work in browser, app or both?

5 Likes

Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes, I have waited too long for this. Great update, will benefit many.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I was wondering when you guys were going to add it…Thanks! :joy:

4 Likes

Finally! This was one of the main reasons I never used the Roblox app before… and now, I might reconsider. Thank you for your hard work!

2 Likes

It should work in both. The group page on the app is just a web browser :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh boy, this is an amazing new feature! Thanks Roblox. (:

2 Likes

Finally this will help so many mobile and tablet users. Next we need studio for them! :smiley:

5 Likes

I already found a bug! Here it is:

EDIT: This is not a bug.

3 Likes

What a lovely addition! I have had to scramble for a laptop many times to edit groups because I was unable to do it on mobile. Glad to see us moving forward as more of our users become mobile-centric.

3 Likes