Configure Group and Create Group now on Mobile

Finally Roblox!

No more “switch to desktop versions” it seems XD

1 Like

I really don’t know why this take over 5 years to do, but I’m glad lol

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this for YEARS now! It is such a relief to have this feature out. One thing I do request, not just for mobile but for the settings of group configuration in general is the ability to change the group name. I know you may have your reasons but I find it much more convenient for communities that are just starting out, and when they have a roblox group that they payed R$100 for, I think it is in their best interest to not waste another R$100, and instead just be able to change the group name. But before I get too off track, I would just like to say thank you for this update. Many players have needed this for a while, especially myself.

Finally! Now I can work on my group from my phone instead of hoping on my laptop or not working at all because I only have a mobile device with me. Thank you roblox staff!

1 Like

Oh, finally! It was a very requested feature for a while now and it’s finally happening. Super useful for group owners and their staff. Great job.

1 Like

Love it! This is a very useful update that needed to be added, it was always a pain switching to “desktop mode” to manage my group while on the go! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! This is probably one of the best updates updates on mobile yet. For people with slow computers like me, it’s pretty hard to navigate the website without having to leave the game but with an update like this, our life has been made a lot easier. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So, essentially a portable version of editing your group. I can see how this is very helpful for group owners and admins. Fantastic update!

Edit: As I read into more comments, it turns out that this is a great addition for lower-level computers or lazy time planning people.

1 Like

This is a great new feature! Now I can update, make, and give on my phone while I am going to places! This will be a big hit for developers and group owners.

1 Like

Finally! I have wanted this for so long!
It looks great.

1 Like

I’m glad that I can finally configure groups on mobile. I’m thankful for this update as I’m unfortunately on my phone often, and I wasn’t able to configure ranks so I’d go to my web browser to do so.
Thank you guy’s for this update!

1 Like

You can’t join VIP servers by link on mobile.

1 Like

This was a much needed update thank you for this!

1 Like

Finally! It’s about time.

I’ve been waiting for a feature like this for so long.
I suppose it makes it easier for access as well as not everyone
owns a PC and can take it everywhere.

1 Like

Great feature! i can manage my groups now while im not on my pc!

1 Like

Thank goodness! I cannot even count how many times I am away from my computer and must manage my group on the go. Thank you for this wonderful update, many of us have been waiting for this for a long time.

1 Like

Are we able to upload clothes on mobile without having to use the desktop site?

2 Likes

Nope. You might want to make a feature request for this if there isn’t any already.

Aww man, That’s ashame. It would be great for tons of mobile designers if it was apart of the update.

1 Like

Yay! I don’t have to always get access to my computer to do certain things for my group. Instead, I can get some things done on mobile for my group instead of always having to go on my computer and do all of it on that device. The great thing is, there is compatibility with other devices instead of computers to get access to more group settings!

2 Likes