Confirmation Window for Closing a Game By Clicking the X on its Tab in Team Create

This little X on the games tab is real easy to click by accident when you’re using a small screen, such as a laptop, and have lots of tabs open. When using team-create, clicking the X immediately closes the game with no confirmation window. Having just closed it by accident again, this is especially annoying for large games when you have slow internet, and sometimes leads to lost work in your scripts.

Please add a confirmation window for this.

26 Likes

Also disable ctrl+w when the edit window is active.

5 Likes

I’ve run into this issue too when closing out a bunch of various scripts I had open and I accidentally closed out the game itself. In fact, I wasn’t even Team Create, but it still immediately closed out Studio because I had just published to the Roblox servers and hadn’t made any new changes.

2 Likes

This feature would be very well appreciated. Sometimes when I open a new instance of Studio for whatever reason, it will automatically force close all other instances and begin updating. This works fine for other places I may have open that are not Team Create, and there is a prompt to save before closing. I cannot trust Team Create to always save my scripts when it decides to close itself.

4 Likes

Going to bump this rather than making a new thread. This could even be implemented as an optional toggle. As somebody who uses Studio for hours on end each day, its way too easy to lose where you were after accidentally closing a TC session.

4 Likes

As a programmer who works on multiple scripts a day (usually messing with 10+ scripts on that bar), I find it weird that the action to close the entire session of the place is coincided with closing scripts. I find myself accidentally pressing this all the time and it interrupts my workflow severely.

2 Likes

Looks like this has finally been implemented! Thank you Roblox

4 Likes

It looks like this confirmation was removed, was there any reason for this?

1 Like