Confusion with Vector3s and constraints

Hello guys!
I am very confused on the types of Constraints and how physics work with Vectors and CFrames.
For example, a knockback system. A lot of the tutorials are not too helpful with explaining and use deprecated objects. The Documentation also makes the properties sound way too advanced for me.

So here are the questions I have if you guys can answer:

1. What each method of Vector3 does and how it relates to CFrame
  2. What is the differences between all of over Mover Constraints and how can they be used. I also want to know their specific properties such as MaxForce and all that.
  3. What are the differences when using the BasePart methods of physics compared to Constraints? How do they relate to Vector3
  4. How can I make a knockback system where the most optimized methods are used?

Thanks for all of the help!

1 Like

Before asking, you should at least attempt to do basic-level research. If you need clarification on anything specific, you can ask, but the answer to all of these questions have answers in the documentation and here on the forum.

If the language is too confusing, there are tutorials in the documentation, you can find tutorials and explanations by using the search feature here on the forum, and there are others elsewhere which can be found by using google. It would just simply be too time consuming to go through and give a thorough explanation of each and every property and method of vector3, to explain all the mover constraints, etc…

2 Likes