Connect 2023 Challenge

Can 1 person be considered a team? I’m having trouble finding someone else.

7 Likes

Yes, you can have 1 person teams!

13 Likes

Must it project be ready 7 august

Where find i a team

Can you choose who in your team

8 Likes

Time for me and my team, a totally real team, of 20 to join and win 12K dollars in 1st place!

Just kidding! I honestly don’t have much time to compete against 100 or more people, but it will interesting to see!

11 Likes

Well, my team thought so too and lo and behold, we managed to come in second and win a prize! Everyone is capable!

10 Likes

I have a question. Can I submit a blank game and get the prizes from DevRel Virtual Prize Series @PlanetLumaLee or do I have to submit an actual because I saw ppl getting the items without trying

9 Likes

Don’t think an empty baseplate counts as a valid entry

6 Likes

What do I need to have that counts as a valid entry

8 Likes

I assume an actual finished product that follows the theme

5 Likes

This is my first time but do free models count?

7 Likes

As long as it isn’t your entire game and you’re clear about it if they’re a major part of the game

7 Likes

I was wondering if we can team up? I have no experience

6 Likes

Very excited for this challenge. Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

If I do participate I’ll prob be solo.
Also I use tooling like Rojo so I’m not sure if that’s the best for someone with no experience :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Interesting, I’m excited to partcipate. Never been in one of these events before. Can’t find a team though, yet

However, I do think the prize should be the same regardless of team, so for first place 3000 dollars, and it’s split amongst how many team members you have. So for 5 team members 600 each.

8 Likes

I want to have a team
but I dont have any experience in coding
Also Goodluck Developers

7 Likes

I am not sure if this was first time I see this. but I am glad that 1 person team could join. even if there is little chance to win it’s still good to be able to participate

4 Likes

Man, I want to be on a team so badly. But it’s hard to find people who are honest and mature.

4 Likes

https://www.global.gogift.com/brands

It seems like they have plenty of cards like Amazon and Steam along with the option for Visa/Mastercard.

4 Likes

Some questions about the terms and conditions

How will we receive the prize?
What taxes will we have to pay?
If you’re under 18 , but have a bank account, will you be able to receive the money there?

5 Likes