Connection Error

Hi, I’m having a problem with my game, people get kicked out because of a connection error, I also get Error ID = 17 that doesn’t allow me to enter the server. Is there a way to see the saturation of the server? Or does anyone know what it could be? I need to fix it urgently please.

1 Like

Hi @ListherZ! I’ve spent a lot of time writing this essay, so I hope it will be useful and I can help you. Please try these tips. Let me know what happened!

Fix 1: Restart Your Router And Perform A DNS Flush

1. Press the Windows and S buttons on your keyboard at the same time. A search field will open. In it, type Command Prompt , right-click the first result, and choose Run as Administrator .

2. In Command Prompt, type in the following command: “ipconfig /flushdns ” and press Enter on your keyboard to initiate it. You will get a returning confirmation message stating that the DNS Resolver Cache is flushed successfully.

Fix 2: Add Roblox To Your List Of Firewall Exceptions

1. Simultaneously press Windows + S on your keyboard to open the Windows search panel. Within it, type in Firewall & Network Protection and then press Enter on your keyboard.

2. Scroll down until you see the Allow an App Through The Firewall option, then click it, as shown in the image below.

3. Search your computer for the Roblox executable file and add it as an exception.

Fix 3: Clear Your Browser’s Cache And Cookies

5 Likes

that doesn’t allow me to enter the server

for me it usually happens when server got crashed by exploiter

im sure its server issue because i can look up “cute cats” on google without any internet issues (even right after i get kicked)

I get randomly kicked and then try to rejoin jailbreak boom ID 17

in order to bypass this I usually clear up %temp% with admin perms and clear all roblox files in %localappdata%/Roblox without removing Versions folder because thats where roblox is installed with roblox studio

you can paste those directories into explorer and then you will be redirected to those directories