Consistent Roblox player crashing after approx. 10 minutes uptime

System Information
CPU: Intel i7-13700KF @ 3.40GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 4070
RAM: 32 GB

Information
There’s an issue that’s been occurring since the 4th of August PDT where my Roblox client will consistently crash after about 10 or so minutes (regardless of game)

It’s beginning to hamper my process of testing games I work on now - so you can imagine the frustration…

A private message is associated with this bug report

15 Likes

I want to approve of this issue, a lot of people are encountering this issue including me.

I’ve already attempted to update my graphics card to the newest version and restart my computer, also re-installed the game.

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
RAM: 8 GB

6 Likes

I am also experencing this issue, though I get maybe 2-3 minutes of uptime before Roblox closes instantly with seemingly no explanation. I’ve updated my drivers and just about everything else.

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

3 Likes

I’m also experiencing frequent crashing. It only takes 1-4 minutes until roblox freezes up. I tried reinstalling Roblox and checking my drivers.

CPU: AMD FX™-8150
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

4 Likes

Experiencing frequent crashing here too. This might be related to Byfron from what I’ve heard?
I’m using the Windows 11 client you download from the ROBLOX website.
I don’t rember my hardware.

2 Likes

Sorry to bump the post but this problem seems to have come back, me and my friends are experiencing this identical issue again after it was supposedly fixed.

3 Likes

I currently have the same issue, here are my system information and the proof :

CPU : Intel i5-13600KF ; Default speed @ 3,50GHz ; Turbo speed @ 5,10GHz
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
RAM : 64 GB

As you can see, the game crashes at 5 min into Roblox.

2 Likes

It looks like it’s a problem from NVIDIA graphics card ? Don’t know.

Bumping this again, it’s still affecting to this day and still nothing were changed.

Try maybe to update your graphic card like i did, it fixed my problem.

Been getting reports of this as well in our game, Neighbors 🔊 [Voice Chat & Mic Up] - Roblox.

Here are the stats of crash rates from the past day. It shot up significantly a few hours ago. No update has been made in this time frame to have caused this.

Oh come on this wasn’t even related to my graphics card and literally never as my drivers are up-to-date, sure it may work on your machine but this is not even a reason why i was crashing💀

it’s already fixed for me so there’s no point in doing this over and over again, every game except roblox was running perfectly fine and i see NO reason why it would be my graphics card problem. (except the stuttering during recording)

1 Like

Nevermind, crashing again at approx. 2.5 MINUTES… go take a look at this post, it was just made : Crash Rates for PC users significantly increased today