Constant "invalid audio" rejections to uploaded audio assets

I believe this issue is the same as a previously reported thread that was already closed a few days ago since the specific file isn’t the only thing being rejected.

I asked if a few others could upload any audios and some of them appear to report the problem as well. Not sure how widespread this is.

(one of the audio assets being uploaded is a 4-second scissors/cutting SFX, instant rejection)

6 Likes

Currently experiencing this as well. I’m trying to upload voice sounds for a NPCs in my game.

Some clear voicelines work, but the ones that have sound effects and distortion to make a cool ethereal voice can’t make it through.

Audios like this are auto-moderated and it’s frustrating

And Roblox’ response leaves me clueless in how to fix the issue

1 Like

Your issue is your trying to upload a file that Roblox’s systems can’t process(Which is why it says: “This content has been removed because we could not process the audio file.”) May I ask what file you were using for your audio?

So i had the same problem yesterday with mp3 files. I figured out that ogg files work

Hello! This issue should be fixed! Let us know if it still occurs. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.