Constantly Disconnecting

I join a roblox game, and within a variable amount of time (anywhere from 2-10 mins usually) I disconnect with the error: "Please check your internet connection and try again. (Error Code: 277).

In roblox studio, I launch up studio and within 2-10 minutes, the symbol in the top right turns from green to red, and then after a bit it disconnects. All the work that I do while its red disappears.

This happens every time on every game I go on, and if I recall correctly, I first started noticing this last friday.

36 Likes

Can you provide a repro place file? I haven’t been having any problems with getting disconnected from my servers, although The Labyrinth still seems to have a server crashing problem every few hours.

4 Likes

The issue is this happens in every place, on both studio and roblox player.

10 Likes

I’m getting the same issue in games like Checkpoint Racing and Speed Run 4. When I rejoin after the incident, sometimes I’ll get immediately kicked again telling me that I had joined on a different device.

4 Likes

Update: It seemed to have fixed its self yesterday, but today it has broken again. Not sure what’s causing it, but I can’t get any work done like this because it almost instantly disconnects me from studio.

2 Likes

If it is a TeamCreate place (which it appears it is), just download it, work on scripts in there, and copy over any scripts you changed (it’s a workaround for now)

4 Likes

Any update on this? I’m having the same error. I’ve literally not been able to join a single game. It sometimes works when I turn off my Ethernet and go on airplane mode and then quickly join on Wi-Fi.

8 Likes

If you reconnect to fast to a game Roblox can’t process loading I would advise towait at least 10-15 seconds so Roblox can process that you left the game.Its happen to me and that’s what I do

2 Likes

I have been having the same error. I join a game, and after a while of gameplay the game just disconnects. Next when I try to rejoin it won’t let me, stating that the connection attempt failed.

This not only causes data leaks on my game, but also lowers the player base.

2 Likes

Yup, you’re not the only one. My game has been having this issue lately, it’s impacting it hard.

4 Likes

I’m having this same issue, I will get randomly disconnected due to the same error.

7 Likes

I get the same error message in a room with 50mb/second speeds after playing for only a couple of minutes. I also play on mobile.

3 Likes

Same, I have 80mpbs internet so it’s not that. ROBLOX keeps disconnecting me like every 3-10 minutes
it’s so annoying and frustrating

8 Likes

Please file a new bug report if you are still experiencing issues similar to this. This report is from over a year ago so the cause of “constantly disconnecting” is likely not the same issue.