Constructing a Radial Gui, and I need guidance(scripting)

So I basically want to achieve this kind of radial ui, im using it for a game based of on building.
Here is my progress as of now:

The problem is, I don’t know the best way to import them as there are 14 slices, Im planning to import them 1 by 1 but I’m not sure if there is a much better or faster way of doing this, any suggestions?

1 Like

I would personally export and import each dial individually. However, there’s probably much more efficient and quicker ways to do it.

1 Like

If you want to add animation (tweens), I suggest adding them 1 by 1. Else,you can import the whole image and put icons manually in their place as an ImageButton or something.

2 Likes

I’ve actually just decided to import the images one by one, here’s what they look like rn

Everything is correct except for their positioning, I think I’m gonna need some scripter’s help

1 Like

What’s wrong with the position?

1 Like

It’s not perfectly aligned as you can see in the picture, I aligned it manually, but I want it to be perfectly position by script

Anyone know how to position 12 icons in a form of a radial(pie) shape using a script?

You are probably trying to ask, to make their position same for all devices. If so, check [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI.

3 Likes

im not lmao, as I said, how do I perfectly position each icons, (also I have almost every essential plugins for Ui Designers) so basically look at the image again, they dont look aligned PROPERLY, you’ll see in a glance.