Constructive Criticism on my simulator

Just released the game not too long ago and would like some feedback on what I could improve upon/how to get this game out to more people. Enjoy!

2 Likes

u could wrap your twitter button in the policy api cause game is probably gonna get taken down due to directing people off site

Wow! Looks great! Very clean, responsive and the UI is well designed. Here are some suggestions which will help your game grow:

1. Engage with the Roblox Community: Encourage your friend to actively participate in the Roblox community by joining forums, groups, and discussions related to their game’s genre or theme. Being an active member of the community can help build a fanbase and gain valuable insights from other players.
  2. Collaborate with Other Developers: Suggest that your friend collaborate with other Roblox developers who have a similar target audience. Collaborative events or projects can help cross-promote games to a wider player base.
  3. Create Engaging In-Game Events: In addition to the limited-time event you mentioned, encourage your friend to host regular in-game events, competitions, or giveaways. This can keep existing players engaged and attract new ones.
  4. Implement Player Feedback: Make sure your friend is actively listening to player feedback and making improvements based on that feedback. A responsive developer who continually enhances their game can build a loyal player base.
  5. Utilize User-Generated Content: If possible, allow players to contribute to the game’s content, such as designing items, skins, or levels. This not only fosters a sense of ownership among players but can also generate buzz as they share their creations.
  6. Leverage Influencers: Consider reaching out to popular Roblox content creators or YouTubers who might be interested in playing and promoting your friend’s game. Their large following can help get the game noticed.
  7. Regularly Update the Game: Encourage your friend to keep the game fresh by adding new content, fixing bugs, and making regular updates. This can keep players coming back and attract new ones.
  8. Create a Game Trailer: A well-produced game trailer can be a powerful tool for attracting players. It should highlight the game’s key features, gameplay, and what makes it unique.
  9. Optimize Game Tags and Descriptions: Ensure that the game’s tags, descriptions, and keywords are optimized for search within Roblox. This can improve its visibility on the platform.
  10. Engage with Feedback on Social Media: If your friend is promoting the game on social media, it’s important to actively engage with comments and feedback from players. Responding to questions and addressing concerns can foster a positive community.
  11. Monitor Analytics: Encourage your friend to use Roblox’s analytics tools to track player behavior and demographics. This data can help refine the game’s marketing strategy and target specific audiences effectively.
  12. Consider Cross-Platform Play: If feasible, expanding the game to other platforms like mobile devices or PC can broaden the player base and increase visibility.

Remember that building a successful game on Roblox often takes time and patience. Be prepared for a gradual growth curve and be open to adapting your strategies based on what works best for this specific game and audience.

Good Luck!

I believe that your game looks fair. Superhero games are an extremely overdone genre so in order to gain a good player base and standing, you have to stand out in some unique way. I’d recommend adding things that haven’t been done before in games about superheroes.

(Sorry if my grammar is bad, on mobile…)

Hi Clxzed,

I’ve been called many things in life but never Artifical Inellegence :smile:
I’ll take that as a complment :joy:

1 Like