Constructive Criticism On This Tree

I really like the tree! But I think that you should rotate the leaves in many different directions.
although, I really like the tree and I think that your team and you did a great job!

1 Like

I did all of the builds by myself with no free models. I’m looking to work for someone.

2 Likes

Perhaps use unions to smooth this out a bit. Though, I really like how the tree base is constructed!

If you want to make smooth trees like this Fennec's Free Cartoony Tree Pack , I’d suggest Blender! However, if you wish to use ROBLOX studio, I do believe you can use unions to smooth it out a bit more. Perhaps make the base of it have more than 4 faces by negating edges.

1 Like

I like this tree a lot more. The trunk is a little bit more free-formed, which makes it look a lot more natural. I think the leaves are also pretty nice, but I feel as if its a tiny bit clustered in a sense? It looks like you look most of it and copied it over, making the top (Reference to picture 1 and 5) look more geometric then free-formed. Otherwise, great job! :smiley:

1 Like

I really like your new tree I love the leaves and the blocky style

1 Like

Not bad but it looks a bit to perfect to be a tree. I think you should make the bushes more random so it looks more tree like and gives you the tree feel.

1 Like

On the new tree model your friend made, I think you should maybe add more details to the leave blocks, such as vines or something similar. This is just an idea, you don’t have to take this in.

One more I also suggest is that you should add more time into it. It looks like you rushed a bit, although I may be wrong, again you don’t have to take this in.

1 Like