[Contest] Make profile avatars for the needy

Will more than likely add more.

This totally feels like the Splash screen competition, I love it.

I got more styles coming for this one ā€¦

le pixel art

The Teapot Turret would kill whoever is wearing it in-game though, wouldnā€™t it?

Unless they were added to the script, or is this just to say you own it? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Kill them since they arenā€™t on the admin list, if it wasnā€™t specific (It wasnā€™t)

Iā€™ll make more soon.

For now:
#1 :

#2 :

transparent background
Hereā€™s #2 with colored backgrounds (if you want a color thatā€™s not on here, tell me and Iā€™ll add it)] :

#3 :

#4 :

My image will rekt. :slight_smile:

ā€œwell Iā€™ll give this a shot right quickā€
-2 hours pass-

Did some things:

Seen in the wild:

Had a few different ideas before settling on this one, however something that was persistent through them all was keeping it faceless to retain an anonymous feeling.

ā€œwell Iā€™ll take a shot at this right quickā€
-2 hours pass-

Did some things:

Seen in the wild:

Iā€™m particularly curious what people think about the lack of a face. I had a couple other ideas before settling on this, but a choice that was persistent throughout them was to not give it a face as to retain the anonymous feeling.

Iā€™ll maybe take another swing at this later as Iā€™ve got mixed feelings about the loss of details going from working resolution to 100x100 (good because tiny things that bugged me are unnoticeable, bad because I didnā€™t anticipate how hard/impossible some details are to see).

Face or no face doesnā€™t matter imo.

Face = default ā€˜newbyā€™ face on roblox = unknown.
No face = default facebook/google/IM = unknown. Same result d:

I canā€™t draw, but this was at least fun.
Wooo terrible images

I also really donā€™t think Teapot Turret should be given out at all, nevermind for an art contest on an exclusive forum >.>

TEAPOT TURRET IS MY FAVORITE HAT OF ALL TIME.
Gosh I need to buckle down on this.

Doesnā€™t the teapot turret only function for Clockwork? I thought at one point, it killed whoever is wearing it if they are not Clockwork.

Submission 1:

I have indeed always wanted a teapot turret.

Sounds fun! Time to whip a few things upā€¦ And that teapot turret, yes. Need. Scribble scribble scribble
brb.

Edit: Need sleep. Will finish tomorrow.

Hereā€™s mine

Couldnā€™t miss an opportunity to win a Teapot Turret!

[size=1]i want that hat[/size]

I think people donā€™t set their avatars here because theyā€™re too shy to do so.
I think that the default avatar should reflect that.

My submission:

[quote] ā€œwell Iā€™ll take a shot at this right quickā€
-2 hours pass-

Did some things:

Seen in the wild:

Iā€™m particularly curious what people think about the lack of a face. I had a couple other ideas before settling on this, but a choice that was persistent throughout them was to not give it a face as to retain the anonymous feeling.

Iā€™ll maybe take another swing at this later as Iā€™ve got mixed feelings about the loss of details going from working resolution to 100x100 (good because tiny things that bugged me are unnoticeable, bad because I didnā€™t anticipate how hard/impossible some details are to see). [/quote]

ā€¦What ā€¦?

[quote] ā€œwell Iā€™ll take a shot at this right quickā€
-2 hours pass-

Did some things:

Seen in the wild:

Iā€™ll maybe take another swing at this later as Iā€™ve got mixed feelings about the loss of details going from working resolution to 100x100 (good because tiny things that bugged me are unnoticeable, bad because I didnā€™t anticipate how hard/impossible some details are to see). [/quote]

I sense a winner maybe or maybe mine will be equally even hahaha.

100 pixels? I can render anything in 100 pixels amazingly fastā€¦
[strike]youā€™ll see a few from me.[/strike]
EDIT: youā€™ll see QUITE a few from me.