Continue Playing is now My Library - This is confusing

The “Continue Playing” category is now called “My library-” which is really odd? It doesn’t make sense for the category to be renamed this, as a library already exists within Roblox & does not reflect the nature of the category.

Furthermore, I’ve heard from @loueque and he cannot repro.

I’m on a computer but this also happens on mobile. I only noticed this right now.
Repro: Visit this link: Roblox

I think this is a bug, and I also don’t think this should be a change.

Thanks to @ChipioIndustries for pointing out something out.

EDIT: Refreshed the page, and now it’s called “Continue Playing”

6 Likes

The category keeps getting renamed. I’m not sure why, but it’s getting annoying. Went from ‘recently played’ to ‘continue playing’ to ‘my library’.

1 Like

As of this reply’s writing, the issue has been essentially resolved. It seemed to be a temporary, quickly-settled bug that fixed itself within minutes. Marking this as a solution per @lesserfantasy’s request.

Why do you assume its a bug? What would cause a category to display the incorrect name?

This is just A/B testing or something, since not everyone has the same one and there have been different ones reported. I wouldn’t think too much of it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.