Contractors are unable to upload Avatar Items, despite having the appropriate group permissions

Despite the fact that my contractors for Foxtrot Arms (Rank: Contractors) have the apporiate group permissions to create and configure avatar items,

They are unable to do so from the Create page, they don’t even see the group appear from the drop down menu.

Apparently, only I can see this option. Further more, a fellow UGC creator JohnDrinkin is unable to edit any of the accessories he has uploaded to the Catalog through my group Foxtrot Arms. I don’t know what’s going on here Roblox but this is a serious issue going on your with your website.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations

5 Likes

Thanks for flagging this, the team is investigating

1 Like

Hi there, we shipped a change to left navigation — it now shows all the groups that you’re in! Please let me know if they are now able to access these accessories.

1 Like

That is a terrible way to ‘fix’ this problem. Need a better auth check for permissions than just showing all the groups.

2 Likes

This isn’t a good way of fixing the issue, please look into better methods of fixing it or do some research

Hi there, thanks for letting us know — we’ve reverting this change and are looking for another workaround to the initial bug.

2 Likes

Any news on this? I don’t want to give my mods access to the entirety of my games just to upload some clothes

Can confirm this is fixed! Thanks again for the report.

3 Likes