Convert GUI - Beta 1.6[Stopped]

Hey,

Start converting your mistakes into success - with Convert GUI. Remember when you have designed a beautiful GUI and then you realize that one of them is not supposed to be a TextLabel but a button? This time-consuming work to copy all values? Now it’s easy! Namely with Convert GUI! Convert Gui can convert all GUI types (except ScreenGUI and BillboardGUI) into the other type. With the children and the attributes.

What can Convert GUI until now:

TextLabel;
TextButton;
TextFrame;
–was originally intended for converting text elements.
Move the children of the elements with.

What will come:

All GUI types (Except ScreenGUI and BillboardGUI) to convert;
The attributes will be taken along;
Selection, if the old element should be deleted at the same time.
Better Icons
And much more!

Updates:

11.8.23-Released

Version: 1.0

Additional info:

This plugin will remain free only until 11/5/2013 or 8/15/2013.
The price after that will be ~5 Robux.
Please leave feedback for improvement.
Sorry, I am not a designer.

Get it now for free:

3 Likes

The video is not working. Please fix it. Also sorry to say but the resource is not at all useful! As there are quite many such plugins that do the exact thing with more features.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s still in the very early stages of development. Besides, it will be added to the plugin package R by me at a later time. I will talk about R when the time comes :wink:
I also do not know how to make it as the video is embedded
LG

1 Like

Upload the video on a video uploading website and give the link. Like streamable.com. And if it is in very early development stages why make it a resource? Won’t it be useless for all of us? Lets hope it wont be a bad plugin like it currently is. Sorry to say that. Its just my personal opinion.

Honestly, it just looks like reclass but less classes available to convert.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t know why it’s useless since it works.
Thanks for the tip!

Don’t worry, I’m about to update, it will be complete by 12.9. Probably until next week Wednesday. Then I dedicate myself to the other plugins and improve this one only.

By useless I mean like it doesn’t have many features and you just made it public like that. And it also has quite less classes to convert as said by dauser.

Yes, still it only has the convert textelements, as it was originally intended for that only, but by Wednesday it will be for all GUI types except ScreenGui and BilliboardGui.

Just out of interest, what are the advantages of this compared to how Reclass handles converting UI stuff?

Anyways, I’m not particularly fond of the UI shown in the screenshot. The cartoony font in particular should probably be changed tbh.

Also no offense, but if you’re planning to raise the plugins price to 100 Robux in the future, I can’t imagine many people buying it due to Reclass being free and having more features.

1 Like

Reclass is new to me, please give me time to plan…
The user interface will be changed in the 1.7 update.
I plan to set the price to ~5Robux from 5.11 when the plugin is “perfect” and except for small additions perfect and added to R.
I will add a lot of functions. [Preliminary info: The plugin package R with several plugins will cost less with more functions than all plugin of it individually].
Additional info:
I work alone on the plugin, without a team.

Thanks for all the feedback. Due to private vacation reasons it could be that not as expected on Wednesday a big update comes but later.
Kind Regards

Fair enough.

Minimum you can set is 100 Robux unfortunately, can’t charge 5 Robux.

Afaik, @Elttob works alone on Reclass, most plugins aren’t usually created by a team

1 Like

Interesting, I bought this for 5 robux:

Yes…
I only meant it because you said, “you guys”.

2 Likes

yk no one will use this as Reclass exists

1 Like

It’s not finished yet, I’m just about to add new features

1 Like

New update

A new update with two new functions

I hope the update is a good step in the right direction and a step further away from Reclass also I hope it is also a good step to improve it and make it more useful. Because, now there is a new feature that Reclass doesn’t have. And there will be more, and it will be even better…

New functions:

Selection to delete the old GUI element.
Selection for screen size adjustment [V.1.0].
|Select to set the text to autoscale and add a UITextSizeConstraint that is set |appropriately.

Improved:

Text type and the layout

Version: 1.2

Image:

Update

In the next update:

Improvement of the new screen size customization feature.
New GUI types for converting

“Great things have small beginnings.” - Peter Marshall

1 Like

New update

This update improves the design and serves as a “springboard” for adding all Gui elements for converting.

New functions:

New selection bar for choosing what an element should be converted to.
|Contains all GUI types.
|Back button
|Search function GUI [Only functional in the next or next but one update].

Improved:

Selection for screen size adjustment upgraded to Version 2.
After activating the Select button, the text Select is displayed.
And a few small things

Objects that can be converted until now:

TextLabel, TextButton, TextBox

Version: 1.3.5

Videos:

In the next update:

Search function

Planned:

Search function
New things to convert [Not only GUI’s]
Security
Improve plugin description
Plugin improve images

Feedback

I hope you like this update. Please give me feedback if I’m going in the right direction and how it turned out - so far. Thank you!

Convert GUI

“Great things have small beginnings.” - Peter Marshall

Something similar was made by BusyCityGuy: UltraWorks Class Converter [Pro tools] - Roblox

His version has more features such as an undo option and such, maybe you can get some inspiration from him aswell.

1 Like

I assume this plugin supports undoing stuff right (with CHS recordings)? Besides, you could undo anyways by converting whatever you want back to what it was.

1 Like

Unfortunately not yet, but it’s on the roadmap. I have to deal with the CHS recordings first. But at the top of the list is the addition of more conversion options.

1 Like