Cooking Frenzy Devlog #1 - Introduction!

Thanks so much! I also can’t wait for the future of this game! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing job! Like @IceTheOneAndOnly said the placeholder buttons are a bit sloppy, but overall, amazing job! Is this your first game?

Well, this is the first game I’ve done seriously. My other games are either rubbish or filled with models

1 Like

Well then, extra points! I can’t wait to try this game! Goodluck!

Have you got any ideas on how I can make them better? :smiley:

Also, if you need a composer for your game just tell me, I’ll make you some music for free cause it’s your first game :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much! I don’t know anything about composing music :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe you could use like something to make them a bit higher quality. (Like image quality HD for example)
Maybe try making them large and not cropping them but making them smaller/finding higher quality images

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be editing the buttons in the next update

1 Like

Sounds good! I will be following the development of this cause it seems very interesting!

1 Like

No problem! I love helping newer developers, especially positive ones like you!

1 Like

make them higher quality, of course!

I know that. What I am asking is how I can make them higher quality. For example:

This tells me what I can do to make the buttons better. On the other hand, thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, Also i sent a message about the music just in case you didn’t get the ping!

hrmmm maybe make it smaller, take screenshot, then enlarge it?
also do you have a discord server for the game? of course you dont you just started making it
i plan to make fan art upon release :smiley:

Thanks for the tip! And no, but I do plan on making one upon the game’s release

2 Likes

That sound exciting! I’m so glad I’m getting such positive replies! :smiley:

2 Likes

This game has serious Overcooked vibes and I’m all for it. I can’t wait to play the game when it comes out.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s kinda what I’m going for but I don’t wanna make it too similar

Reminds me of Dare to Cook, which was based off Overcooked. Really great game, although discontinued. Hope to see this come to fruition, it’ll be great to see with friends. Currently not much feedback except the icons, I’ll be following along with this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: