Cool Chinese build I did

This was for a commission and I still really love the Chinese building styles. (Pointy roofs:slight_smile:)
The roof was where I spent most of my time besides calculating the size and proportion of it. I used some reference pictures. If you can find the exact pictures, props to you. :eyes:

This took an on and off time of a week. But I enjoyed every moment of creating it nad I hope to make more Chinese builds in the future.

~Shinyju.

30 Likes

This looks amazing! Are these PBR or are they made of roblox parts?

Screenshot_63

2 Likes

Roblox parts. :> Some parts had to be unioned so they don’t stick out at the corners.

2 Likes

Great job!!

Have you published the model to a game where people can play it?

2 Likes

Sorry, it was for a commission so no. But in the future, I will make more Chinese showcase games. :smiley:

4 Likes

Amazing! Was this made for someone?

2 Likes

It looks realy realy nice with the background!

2 Likes

Not bad! Although you should make roof tiles slightly different colors like the example below.
^^^ Sorry for how blurry it is, I had to enlarge it.

2 Likes

Dang that looks AWESOME!! I’m insanely proud of how your creation turned out to be.

2 Likes

For a build that consists of Roblox parts, I think this is very impressive! This is a very detailed and definitely realistic build! The week-long build time span is the most impressive part, because that makes this build unbelievable and for sure something in the upper levels of building!

P.s: The atmosphere behind the build looks amazing also because it corresponds with the build itself!

2 Likes

What are are you planning to do with your build?

This build was a commission. So it was for someone else but. I do plan to make more Chinese themed showcases. I have already made one that needs to be updated. But I plan to make larger builds too.

2 Likes

I’m excited to see more of your builds beacause you seem very capable of making something awesome.

1 Like