Cool Creations | BloxChat Login Screen Concept UI

Hello everyone. So I’ve designed a login screen web page. This UI design is a concept UI design. I’ve just made up something called BloxChat and decided to design a UI for this. Here’s how the login screen web page UI design I’ve designed looks like:

If you have any feedback, please let me know. Thank you and have a great rest of your day. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool!
The only thing I will change is the “Forgot account” text.
What does the blue button in the bottom?

1 Like

The blue button on the bottom is to see other tabs to click on for the website. Like a “About Us” tab button and such. Also, I just realized I have a blue border on the “Forgot Account?” text, so I’ll be taking the border of that to make it look better.

1 Like

Firstly, I like the concept.

I’m not a fan of the blue part on the top right going over that far. Compared the the top left side, it looks off.

The green also looks a bit too ‘neon’.

One thing that would be cool is a pattern in the background. It would make it so much more unique.

But like I said, I like it, and good job.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll adjust a few things and maybe add a few things like:

This looks professional! I agree with @leo007er1, the forgot account and login buttons never get any love. I would really like it if it had it’s own stylized button, like the login button. Also, where is the “Create Account/Register” button? Also, the white corner looks out of place. I think it should be on the opposite corner of the screen as well, so it looks less like an accident, no offence by the way.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll give some more detail to that “Forgot Account” button. The “Create Account/Register” button can be found when clicked on the blue button at the button. All the tabs on the website would be opened once that blue bottom at the bottom of the web page. I’ll also put the white corner in the opposite corner. I did think about that, but then, I didn’t change it.

1 Like

Ah. I see. I appreciate you giving a neglected button some detail and effort. You are a good man, thank you.

1 Like

“Forgot account?” button should maybe be “Forgot password?” or something like that

Make the blue button not just a down arrow and make it the “Create Account” button, looks confusing tbh.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. That blue button is actually to view the other tabs (e.g. About Us, Help, Sign Up) which isn’t that intuitive. I’ll probably be changing this bit.

I’ll change this bit too.

oh, I see my bad,

It was just a bit confusing because I can’t click it lol.

1 Like

Hi everyone. :wave:

I’ve updated the login screen concept UI design and made it a bit more different, more intuitive, and a bit more nicer.

Here’s how it looks now:

If you have any feedback, please let me know. Thank you and have a great rest of your day. :slight_smile:

1 Like