Cool photo from my new game that isn't out yet

Hello guys.
Today I wanted to show this really cool picture I took on studio in my game called Unidentified species (I might call it The Perfect Organism, a line from the game Alien: Isolation Crew Expendable DLC) and I thought it was really cool so, I want to show you guys!
Photo:

The photo shows the entrance to the cooling shafts or vents I forgot sorry but the game is inspired by Alien 1979 film, Alien: Isolation Crew Expendable DLC, Alien: Isolation The last survivor DLC.
I am using the future lighting and made a detailed shaft and I thought it was cool so, What do you think of it?

2 Likes

The image looks amazing :smiley:! Here are some other ideas to spice up that image!

• The vent looks really dark and is hard to see. If there are point lights I recommend you make them brighter.
  • The neon lights can be a little less bright. You can use bloom in the lighting (If you haven’t already added some) from it is kinda taking the whole section on the top and the walls. You can use bloom in lighting to adjust this.

Those are my 2 suggestions!

I am trying to make my game as dark as possible that way the player will need to use his flashlight in his inventory. But yeah, I didn’t make the lights so bright. Thank you for the suggestions!

1 Like

The lighting is amazing! As well as the light shining off the ladder! For me, I can see what’s going on and it’s not really that dark! I think you did a nice job on this!

2 Likes