Cool simple simulator map

Here’s a simulator map that I’ve worked on recently that I plan on selling at some point. Hope you guys like it!

More pictures

It’s nothing too crazy as it was made fairly quickly.

14 Likes

Wow , looks good and clean.

Floor could be better in terms of colours and pattern. (Talking about the lobby picture)

4 Likes

Yeah, still need to figure out what goes in the center. Probably a statue or extra decorations.

3 Likes

Nice job, looking good! These don’t sell for loads either so I’d suggest making this into a cool game yourself and publishing it! :+1: :grin:

3 Likes

Looks sick, ngl. I think you can add some rocks into the islands to make them look not so empty :grinning:

3 Likes

I have a few other projects i’m working on so I don’t really need any more maps lol. I’m in dire need for some cash, so that’s one of the main reasons I made it.

2 Likes

Will do! I’ll try and decorate it more tonight.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know what to say about low-polys, but this is so great. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I would buy the ma but I could only give a percent.

3 Likes

I’m only looking for cash right now, sorry. Just need some spending cash for a trip i’m going on. Thanks for the offer though!

I like the Low Poly aesthetic, but I understand that it isn’t a style for everyone. Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe add some moving clouds to make these islands alive!

1 Like